Welcome to the Whistleblowerportal for Ørn Software
We wish to acquire knowledge regarding information or activity that is deemed illegal, unethical, or not correct within the organisation. We are grateful that you wish to notify us, and as a responsible employer we wish to do our best to handle the case and to prevent this from happening in the future.
As an employee in a full or part time position, as an apprentice, student or intern you have a right - and sometimes are required - to report a misconduct or violation of our ethical guidelines.
With reportable misconduct, we are referring to:
- Breach of laws or rules
- Breach of the organisation's ethical guidelines
- Breach of ethical norms
For example, a blameworthy situation can be economical crime, environmental crime, breach of health and environment rules, harassment and condititions which imply danger to life and health.
Consequences against the employee who reports misconduct is forbidden, and when you whistleblow with your own name you have, in accordance with the Working Environment Act the right to be protected, and can be entitled to compensation if any reprisal should take place.
You can choose to be anonymous. In this case you will be automatically given a username and password so that you at a later date can log in to see the status of your case and securely communicate with your case manager/advisor. You can at any point chose to identify yourself.
If you want more information, see our ethical guidelines below.
Do you wish to provide your name?
- This is where you register with your own identity, use your own e-mail
- When we receive a new case, all personal information regarding the individual will be kept confidential.
Do you wish to remain anonymous?
- Use this if you do not want to provide your personal information and remain anonymous throughout the case
- You will be given a username and password which you can use to log in and communicate securely with the advisor
- You can chose to reveal your information at later stage if you so wish, it's up to you.